stephen's shared items

Friday, May 15, 2009

No paths laid out in front of me to traverse, not even an illusive trail

No paths laid out in front of me to traverse, not even an illusive trail. However, a multitude of daunting, unsurmountable issues have been happening. They will well lead to many changes ahead, yet the limited time has not permitted me to understand the effects of those issues, not even mentioning the possible changes they will very much bring to me.

I might be grossly wrong here. I expect I am going to change a hell lot. I am unprepared for the changes, because I do not know what changes are coming. But I bet the changes are going to redefine me, in directions I have no clue yet.

Though the exact changes are unclear, the nature of the changes are well expected. They are likely to be irreversible, fundamental, and could pinpoint me to a new direction. My intuition tells me some of the changes may be too seamless to get into my consciousness.

I am not going to ponder about the changes. Living at each very moment, searching and working, should be enough to make me happy.

No comments:

stephen's shared items